stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張廷飛 , Masters Advisor：徐燕山
- 1. Anthony D. Miyazaki & Angela G. Morgan, (2001),“Assessing Market Value of Event Sponsoring: Corporate Olympic Sponsorships,” Journal of Advertising Research, 41 (1), 9-15.
- 3. Harvey, Bill, Stu Gray and Gerald Despain, (2006), “Measuring the Effectiveness of True Sponsorship,” Journal of Advertising Research, 46 (4), 398-409.
- 6. Kathleen Anne Farrell & W. Scott Frame, (1997), “The Value of Olympic Sponsorships: Who is Capturing the Gold?”Journal of Marketing Focused Management, 2, 171-182.
- 7. Keller, Kevin Lane (1993), “Conceptualizing, Measuring, and Managing Customer-based Brand Equity,” Journal of Marketing, 57 (1), 1-22
- 8. Kim, Chung Koo and Jay Young Chung (1997), “Brand Popularity, Country, Image and Market Share: An Empirical Study,” Journal of International Business Studies,28 (2), 361-386
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?