stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  工業技術研究院-產業研究報導(2016) , https://college.itri.org.tw/edm/D1/001/02/。
-  Chaware R,Lan Hoang, “Reliability improvement of 90nm large flip chip low-k die via dicing and assembly process optimization”, IEEE 2006
-  DoHyung Kim , YoonJoo Kim , KyeongSool Seong , JaeKyu Song , BongChan Kim , ChanHa Hwang , ChoonHeong Lee , “Evaluation for UV laser dicing process and its reliability for various designs of stack chip scale package” , IEEE 2009
-  Koh Wen Shi , Lau Teck Beng , Yow, K.Y , “Laser grooving characterization for dicing defects reduction and its challenges” , IEEE 2009
-  田口玄一, ”田口統計解析法=Taguchi's statistical analysis”,1997年  卓恩宗、潘扶民, “二氧化矽薄膜介電特性之研究“,國研科技第七期
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?