stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  IEEE Std 802.16-2004, ”IEEE Standard for Local and Metropolitan area networks Part 16:Air Interface for Fixed Broadband Wireless Access Systems ”, pp. 1-895, Oct. 2004.
-  Israel Koffman, Vincentzio Roman, ” Broadband Wireless Access Solutions Based on OFDM Access in IEEE 802.16”, IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 40, pp. 96-103, April 2004.
-  Roger Marks, “IEEE Standard 802.16: A Technical Overview of the WirelessMAN Air Interface for Broadband Wireless Access”, IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 40, pp. 98-107, June 2002.
-  Daniele Tarchi, Romano Fantacci, and Marco Bardazzi, "Quality of Service Management in IEEE 802.16 Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks", IEEE ICC, vol. 4, pp. 1789-1794, June 2006.
-  Jonny SUN, Yanling YAO, Hongfei ZHU, "Quality of Service Scheduling for 802.16 Broadband Wireless Access Systems", IEEE Conference on, vol. 3, pp. 1221-1225, May 2006.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?