stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Koukab, A. ,"LC-VCO Design With Dual-Gm, Boosted for RF Oscillation and Attenuated for LF Noise", IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, pp. 675-677, 2010 Dec.
-  C.-C. Li, T.-P. Wang, C.-C. Kuo, M.-C. Chuang, and H. Wang, "A 21 GHz complementary transformer coupled CMOS VCO", IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, pp. 278-280, 2008 April
-  R. Aparicio and A. Hajimiri, "A noise-shifting differential Colpitts VCO", IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits , pp. 1728-1736, 2000 Dec.
-  Tang-Nian Luo, and Chen, Y.-J.E., "A 0.8-mW 55-GHz Dual-Injection-Locked CMOS Frequency Divider", IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques , pp.620-625, 2008 March
-  S. Rong, A. W. L. Ng, and H. C. Luong, "0.9mW 7GHz and 1.6mW 60GHz frequency dividers with locking-range enhancement in 0.13μm CMOS" ,IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference, pp. 96-97,2009 Feb.
- 陳冠維(2014)。應用於 60GHz 無線通訊系統之頻率合成器。中興大學電機工程學系所學位論文。2014。1-77。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?