stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 吳昭慧(1998)。毛豆之營養與效用。台南區農業專訊，26 期，19-21 頁。
- International Diabetes Federation Task Force on Epidemiology and Prevention. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; American Heart Association; World Heart Federation; International Atherosclerosis
- Anderson, J.W., Johnstone, B.M., Cook-Newell, M.E., 1995. Meta-analysis of the effects of soy protein intake on serum lipids. New England Journal of Medicine 333, 276-282.
- Anderson, R.A., 1998. Effects of chromium on body composition and weight loss. Nutrition Reviews 56, 266-270.
- Aoyama, T., Fukui, K., Takamatsu, K., Hashimoto, Y., Yamamoto, T., 2000. Soy protein isolate and its hydrolysate reduce body fat of dietary obese rats and genetically obese mice (yellow KK). Nutrition 16, 349-354.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?