stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
孫慈霙 , Ph.D Advisor：陳錦樹
英文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2015.00062
- Alberto MR, Farias ME, Manca de Nadra MC. Effect of gallic acid and catechin on Lactobacillus hilgardii 5w growth and metabolism of organic compounds. J Agric Food Chem 2001; 49: 4359-63.
- Alberto MR, Gómez-Cordovés C, Manca de Nadra, MC. Metabolism of gallic acid and catechin by Lactobacillus hilgardii from wine. J Agric Food Chem 2004; 52: 6465-9.
- Alberto MR, Rodrìguez Vaquero MJ, Manca de Nadra MC. Antibacterial effect of phenolic compounds from different wines. Food Control 2007; 18: 93-10.
- Anicuta SG, Marta SF, Traian Z, Elena G. Effect of electron beam irradiation on bacterial cellulose membranes used as transdermal drug delivery systems. Nucl Instrum Meth B 2007; 265: 434-8.
- Aruoma OI. Antioxidant action of plant foods: use of oxidative DNA damage as a tool for studying antioxidant efficacy. Free Radic Res 1999; 30: 419-27.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?