stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- D.B.Lesson,“A simple model of feedback oscillator noise spectrum,”in Proc.IEEE,vol.54,pp.329-330,Feb.1996
- J.J.Rreal,A.A.Abidi,“Physical Processes of Phase Noise in Differential LC Oscillators,”IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conference,2000
- T.H.Lee,A.Hajimiri,“Oscillator Phase Noise:A Tutorial ”IEEE J.Solid-StateCircuits,vol.35,pp.326-336,March 2000
- D.Ham,A.Hajimiri,“Cocept and methods in Optimization of Integrated LC VCOs”IEEE J.Solid-State Circuits,vol.36,June 2001
-  J. Yuan and C. Svensson, “Fast CMOS nonbinary divider and counter,” Electronics Letters, pp. 1222-1223, June 1993.
- 黃韋超(2014)。應用於 IEEE 802.11ad 之全數位頻率合成器。中興大學電機工程學系所學位論文。2014。1-88。
- 陳冠維(2014)。應用於 60GHz 無線通訊系統之頻率合成器。中興大學電機工程學系所學位論文。2014。1-77。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?