stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
劉香蘭 , Masters Advisor：鄭政峰
- 1. Chambers, H. W., Organophosphorus compounds: an overview. Organophosphates: Chemistry, fate, and effects 1992, 3-17.
- 2. Georghiou, G. P.; Pasteur, N., Organophosphate resistance and esterase pattern in a natural population of the southern house mosquito from California. Journal of Economic Entomology 1980, 73 (4), 489-492.
- 3. Hemingway, J., The biochemical nature of malathion resistance in Anopheles stephensi from Pakistan. Pesticide biochemistry and physiology 1982, 17 (2), 149-155.
- 5. 許如君, 東方果實蠅對殺蟲劑的抗藥性研究. 博士論文, 國立台灣大學, 2004.
- 6. Barcelo, D.; Durand, G.; Bouvot, V.; Nielen, M., Use of extraction disks for trace enrichment of various pesticides from river water and simulated seawater samples followed by liquid chromatography-rapid-scanning UV-visible and thermospray-mass spectrometry detection. Environmental science & technology 1993, 27 (2), 271-277.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?