stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
鍾宜芯 , Masters Advisor：金安兒
- 郭家雯 (2014)。嗜酸乳酸桿菌和約氏乳酸桿菌的微膠囊化。碩士論文，國立中興大學食品暨應用生物科技學系，台中。
- 黃子芸 (2015)。乳酸菌微膠囊化最適化的探討。碩士論文，國立中興大學食品暨應用生物科技學系，台中。
- 蔡崇煌、張金堅、林肇堂(2014)。蝴蝶效應：腸道微生物透過腸-腦軸影響焦慮或憂鬱情緒。台灣醫界，57(12): 584-588。
- Ahmed, P., Dasgupta, D., Pandit, S., and Dewan, N. (2016) A promising approach to support appropriate colon target drug delivery system: a review. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 5(6): 556-568.
- Aiba, Y., Nakano, Y., Koga, Y., Takahashi, K., and Komatsu, Y. (2015) A highly acid-resistant novel strain of Lactobacillus johnsonii No. 1088 has antibacterial activity, including that against Helicobacter pylori, and inhibits gastrin-mediated acid production in mice. Microbiology Open, 4(3): 465-474.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?