stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊靜惠 , Masters Advisor：柯文雄
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2010.00202
- 1. 安寶貞。2001。植物病害的非農藥防治品－亞磷酸。植物病理學會刊10:147-154。
- 3. Agrawal, A. A., Tuzun, S., and Bent E. eds. 1999. Induced Plant Defenses Against Pathogens and Herbivores－Biochemistry, Ecology, and Agriculture. APS press. St. Paul. Minnesota. 390 p.
- 5. Ann, P. J., Tsai, J. N., Wang, T. C., Chen, C. H., Lin, M. J., Ko, W. H. 2010. Reevaluation of the report of the A2 mating type of Phytophthora infestans on tomato in Taiwan. Bot Stud 51: (in press)
- Control of postharvest decay of apple fruit by Aureobasidium pullulans and induction of defense responses. Postharvest Biol Technol 19: 265–272.
- 7. Attitalla, I. H., Johnson, P., Brishammar, S. and Quintanilla, P. 2001. Systemic resistance to Fusarium wilt in tomato induced by Phythophthora cryptogea. J. Phytopath 149: 373–380.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?