stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
鄭歲城 , Masters Advisor：林宜清
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2007.00181
- 1. ASTM C 805 (1992), "Standard Test Method for Rebound Number of Hardened Concrete," Annual Book of ASTM Standards, Vol. 04.02.
- 3. ASTM C 1150 (1992), "Standard Test Method for the Break-Off Number of Concrete," Annual Book of ASTM Standards, Vol. 04.02.
- 10. French, C., Mokhtarzadeh, A., Ahlborn, T., and Leon, R. (1993), “Applications of High-Performance Concrete to Prestressed Concrete Bridge Girders,” 國際公共工程學術研討會論文集, pp. 115-134.
- 12. Baalbaki, W., Benmokrane, B., Chaallal, O., and Aitcin, P.-C. (1991), “Influence of Coarse Aggregate on Elastic Properties of High-Performance Concrete,” ACI Materials Journal. 88, September-October, pp. 499-503.
- 17. Wu. T. T., Fang, J. S., Lin, G.. Y. and Kuo, M. K.,“Determination of Elastic Constants of a Concrete Specimen Using Transient Elastic Wave”, J. Acoust. Soc. Am., Vol. 98, No.4, October 1995, pp. 2142-2148(1995)
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?