stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
洪冠妃 , Masters Advisor：陳全木 Co-advisor ：陳小玲
- Abramowicz, J. S. (2013). Benefits and risks of ultrasound in pregnancy. Semin Perinatol, 37(5), 295-300.
- Aggarwal, B. B., Vijayalekshmi, R. V., & Sung, B. (2009). Targeting inflammatory pathways for prevention and therapy of cancer: short-term friend, long-term foe. Clin Cancer Res, 15(2), 425-430.
- Anderson, J. O., Thundiyil, J. G., & Stolbach, A. (2012). Clearing the air: a review of the effects of particulate matter air pollution on human health. J Med Toxicol, 8(2), 166-175.
- Araujo, J. A., & Nel, A. E. (2009). Particulate matter and atherosclerosis: role of particle size, composition and oxidative stress. Particle and Fibre Toxicology, 6(1), 24.
- Bai, H., Zhu, P., Wu, W., Li, J., Ma, Z., Zhang, W., Cheng, Y., Du, L., & Li, M. (2015). Synthesis and biological evaluation of a series of aryl triazoles as firefly luciferase inhibitors. Med. Chem. Commun., 6(3), 418-424.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?