stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 6.George L. Booth,”Coatin equipment and processes”,Lockwood publicshing Co., Inc.,1970.
- 15.K. Y. Lee and T. J. Liu, Minimum web thickness in extrusion slot coating, Chemical Engineering Science. 47, 1703-1713, 1992.
- 16.O. J. Romero, L.E. Scriven and M. S. Carvalho, Slot coating of mildly viscoelastic liquids, Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics. 138, 63-75, 2006.
- 21.Choinski, E.J. (1990). Method and apparatus for patch-coating printed circuit boards. U.S. Patent No. 4,938,994.
- 1.徐文月，“塗佈產業市場概況”， 工業材料雜誌，第二百三十五期，83-97(2006)。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?