stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- G. Gore, “On the Properties of Electro-deposited Antimony,” Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, Vol. 148, pp. 185-197 (1858).
- M. Ohring, “The Materials Science Of the Films,” Academic Press, London, pp. 414-415 (1992).
- J. Y. Song, J. Yu, and T. Y. Lee, “Analysis of Phase Transformation Kinetics by Intrinsic Stress Evolutions During the Isothermal Aging of Amorphous Ni(P) and Sn/Ni(P) Films,” Journal of Materials Research, Vol. 19, pp. 1257-1264 (2004).
- J. Y. Huh and S. J. Moon, “Effect of Elastic Stresses on Solid-state Amorphization of Zr/Co Multilayers,” Thin Solid Films, Vol. 377–378, pp. 611-616 (2000).
- S. L. Ngoh, W. Zhou, and J. H. L. Pang, “Effect of Stress State on Growth of Interfacial Intermetallic Compounds between Sn-Ag-Cu Solder and Cu Substrates Coated with Electroless Ni Immersion Au,” Journal of Eelectronic Materials, Vol. 37, pp. 1843-1850 (2008).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?