stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  林宏明 “A Method of Correcting the Shift Error of Multilevel Flash Memory by the Skill of GrayCode” 2007年碩士論文，中興大學。
-  A 146-mm2 8-Gb Multi-Level NAND Flash Memory With 70-nm CMOS Technology IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits，Vol. 41，No. 1，Jan 2006，pp 161–169.
-  C. Calligaro，A. Manstretta，A. Pierin and G.Torelli，“Comparative Analysis of Sensing Schemes for Multilevel Non-Volatile Memories，” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Innovative System in Silicon，pp. 266-273，Oct. 1997.
-  T. S. Jung，Y. J. Choi，K. D. Suh，“A 3.3V 128Mb Multi-Level NAND Flash Memory for Mass Storage Applications，” Solid-State Circuits Conference，Digest of Technical Papers. 43rd IEEE ISSCC96，1996.
-  Changhyuk Lee et al. A 32Gb MLC NAND-Flash Memory with Vth – Endurance–Enhancing Schemes in 32 nm CMOS IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference，ISSCC，Digest of Technical Papers，Feb. 2010，pp. 446–447.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?