stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
鄒永恩 , Ph.D Advisor：陳全木
- 1. Di, Y. P. (2011) Functional roles of SPLUNC1 in the innate immune response against Gram-negative bacteria. Biochem Soc Trans 39(4):1051-1055.
- 2. Weston, W. M., LeClair, E. E., Trzyna, W., McHugh, K. M., Nugent, P., Lafferty, C. M., Ma, L., Tuan, R. S. and Greene, R. M. (1999) Differential display identification of plunc, a novel gene expressed in embryonic palate, nasal epithelium, and adult lung. J Biol Chem 274(19):13698-13703.
- 3. LeClair, E. E., Nguyen, L., Bingle, L., MacGowan, A., Singleton, V., Ward, S. J. and Bingle, C. D. (2001) Genomic organization of the mouse plunc gene and expression in the developing airways and thymus. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 284(3):792-797.
- 4. Bingle, C. D. and Bingle, L. (2000) Characterisation of the human plunc gene, a gene product with an upper airways and nasopharyngeal restricted expression pattern. Biochim Biophys Acta 1493(3):363-367.
- 5. Zhang, B., Nie, X., Xiao, B., Xiang, J., Shen, S., Gong, J., Zhou, M., Zhu, S., Zhou, J., Qian, J., Lu, H., He, X., Li, X., Hu, G. and Li, G. (2003) Identification of tissue-specific genes in nasopharyngeal epithelial tissue and differentially expressed genes in nasopharyngeal carcinoma by suppression subtractive hybridization and cDNA microarray. Gen. Chrom. Cancer 38(1):80-90.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?