stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- (5)楊雅雲，輕質骨材抗壓磚之透水性研究，國立成功大學土研所， 1993.6。
- (7)ACI Committee 211, “Guide for Selecting Proportions for No-Slump Concrete,” ACI 211.3R-97, ACI Committee 211 Report, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, Michigan, 1998, 26 pages.ACPA (1993), Concrete Paving Technology, Recycling Concrete Pavement, American Concrete Pavement Association, Skokie, Illinois.
- (9)D. Bonen , K.H. Khayat , “Characterization and pozzolanic propertiesof silica fume stored in an open pond” , Cement and ConcreteResearch , Vol.25 , No.2 , pp.395-407 , 1995.
- (10)Antonio Princigallo, Klaas van Breugel ,Giovanni Levita “Influence ofthe aggregate on the electrical conductivity of Portland cementconcretes”, Cement and Concrete Research , Vol.33 , pp.1755-1763 , 2003.
- (14)Gong, C., and Yang, N., “Effect of Phosphate on The Hydration ofAlkali-Activated Red Mud-Slag Cementitious Material＂, Cement andConcrete Research, Vol. 30, pp.1013-1016, 2000.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?