stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- ﹝4﹞ Virgil Provenzano*, Alexander J. Shapiro* & Robert D. Shull*, Reduction of hysteresis losses in the magnetic refrigerant Gd5 Ge2 Si2 by the addition of iron, Nature 429, 853–857 (2004)
- ﹝9﹞A. Fujita,S. Fujieda, and K. Fukamichi, Itinerant-electron metamagnetic transition and large magnetovolume effects in La(FexSi1-x)13 compounds, Physical review B, VOL. 65, 014410,2001
- ﹝15﹞L. F. Bao, F. X. Hu) L. Chen, J. Wang, J. R. Sun, and B. G. Shen, Magnetocaloric properties of La(Fe,Si)13-based material and its hydride prepared by industrial mischmetal, Applied physics PPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS 101, 162406 (2012)
- ﹝16﹞ Xiang CHEN , Yungui CHEN and Yongbo TANG, Studies of short-time and high-temperature annealing and magnetic property of LaFe11.4Si1.6 compound, Acta Metall. Sin.(Engl. Lett.)Vol.24 No.5 pp390-398 2011
- ﹝17﹞Xiang Chen , YunguiChen , YongboTang , The influence of different cooling processes on phase,microstructure, and magnetocaloric properties of LaFe11.6Si1.4 compounds,Solid StateCommunications186(2014)56–63
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?