stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1 胡盟宗(2006) "反射波走時法應用在混凝土構件之厚度量測"，國立中興大學土木工程學系博士論文， 2006年1月。
- 6 Carino,N.J.,Sansalone.M.,and Hsu,N.N.,"Flaw Detection in Concrete by Frequency Spectrum Analysis of Impact-Echo Waveforms, "International Advances in Nondestructive Testing, 12th Edition, W.J. McGonnagle. Ed., Gordon & Breach Science Publishers,New York,pp.117-146.(1986)
- 7 Leslie, J.R., and Cheesman, W.J., "An Ultrasonic Method of Studying Deterioration and Cracking in Concrete Structutes, "ACI J.Proc.,46(1),17,(1949)
- 8 ASTM Test Designation C597-83 "Standard Test Method for Pulse Velocity Through Concrete," Annual Book of ASTM Standards, VoI. 04.02,Philadelphia.(1987)
- 9 Knab, L.J., Blessing, G.V.,and Clifton, J.R., "Laboratory Evaluation of Ultrasonics for Crack Detection in Concrete, "ACI J.,80,17,(1983)
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?