stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
謝嘉聰 , Ph.D Advisor：林宜清
- 3. American Concrete Institute Technical Committee 440. “Guide for the design and construction of externally bonded FRP systems for strengthening concrete structures.” ACI 440.2R-08 (2008).
- 4.American Concrete Institute Technical Committee 318. “Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary.” ACI 318-05 (2005).
- 5. C. Scarponi, G. Briotti, “Ultrasonic technique for the evaluation of delaminations on CFRP, GFRP, KFRP composite materials,”Composites: Part B 31 (2000) 237–243.
- 6. F. Bastianini, A. Di Tommaso, G. Pascale, “Ultrasonic non-destructive assessment of bonding defects in composite structural strengthenings,”Composite Structures 53 (2001) 463-467.
- 7. J.R. Brown, H.R. Hamilton, “Heating methods and detection limits for infrared thermography inspection of fiber-reinforced polymer composite,”ACI Materials Journal 104(5) (2007) 481-490.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?