stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- [8.] 陳本洲(2007)，「以倒傳遞網路進行鋼筋混凝土單向柱設計」，碩士論文，國立中興大學土木工程學系，台中。
- [9.] 邱楷皓(2008)，「應用倒傳遞網路於鋼筋混凝土雙向柱設計」，碩士論文，國立中興大學土木工程學系，台中。
- [10.] ACI Committee 340, Design Handbook in Accordance with the Strength Design Method of ACI 318-77, V.2-Columns, SP-17A(78), American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, MI, 1978, 228pp.
- [14.] J. Y. Yen, Richard (1984), Computerized Interactive Design of Reinforced Concrete Buildings, Ph.D. dissertation, The University of Akron.
- [16.] R. D. Vanluchene, and Sun, R. (1990) , Neural networks in structural engineering, Microcomputer in Civil Engineering, 5, pp. 207-215.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?