stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  F. Yoshikawa and J. Szekely, "Mechanism of Blast Furnace Hearth Erosion," Ironmaking and Steelmaking, vol. 8, pp. 159-168, 1981.
-  J. Szekely and K. Nakanishi, "Stirring and its Effects on Aluminum Deoxidation in the ASEA-SKF Furnace: Part II. Mathematical Representation of the Turbulent Flow Field and of Tracer Dispersion," Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, vol. 6B, pp. 245-256, 1975.
-  J. Szekely, J. J. Wang, and K. M. Kiser, "Flow Pattern Velocity and Turbulence Energy Measurements and Predictions in a Water Model of an Argon-Stirred Ladle " Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B, vol. 7B, pp. 287-295, 1976.
-  A. Preuer, J. Winter, and H. Hiebler, "Computation of the Iron Flow in the Hearth of a Blast Furnace," Steel research, vol. 63, pp. 139-146, 1992.
-  S. K. Dash, D. N. Jha, S. K. Ajmani, and A. Upadhyaya, "Optimisation of Taphole Angle to Minimise Flow Induced Wall Shear Stress on the Hearth," Ironmaking and Steelmaking, vol. 31, pp. 207-215, 2004.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?