stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 吳冠毅 (2006) 。 雙硫鍵對差向異構酶熱穩定性之影響。碩士論文，化學工程研究所，中興大學，台中。
- 顏敏智(2007) 。以固定化酵素生產L-同苯丙胺酸。碩士論文，化學工程研究所，中興大學，台中。
- 李晏忠 (2007) 。N-acetyl-D-glucosamine 2-epimerase 之生化及結構分析俾應用於酵素法生產N-acetyl-D-neuraminic acid。博士論文，分
- Maru, I., J. Ohnishi, Y. Ohta, and Y. Tsukada, “Simple and large-scale production of N-acetylneuraminic acid from N-acetyl-D-glucosamine and pyruvate using N-acyl-D-glucosarnine 2-epimerase and N- acetylneuraminate lyase,”J. Biosci. Bioen ., 306, 575-578 (1998) .
- sialidase-based inhibitors of influenza virus replication.” Nature., 363
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?