stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Rocher, M., Goma, G., Begue, A. P., Louvel, L., and Rols, J. L., Towards a reduction in excess sludge production in activated sludge processes: biomass physicochemical treatment and biodegradation. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology 1999, 51 (6), 883-890.
- 4. Wei, Y., Van Houten, R. T., Borger, A. R., Eikelboom, D. H., and Fan, Y., Minimization of excess sludge production for biological wastewater treatment. Water Research 2003, 37 (18), 4453-4467.
- 6. 鄭欽恆, 高溫好氧消化應用於下水污泥減量技術之研究. 碩士論文 國立台北科技大學環境工程與管理研究所 台北 2007.
- 7. Comte, S., Guibaud, G., and Baudu, M., Effect of extraction method on EPS from activated sludge: An HPSEC investigation. Hazardous Materials 2007, 140, 129-137.
- 9. Li, Y. Y. and Noike, T., Upgrading of anaerobic digestion of waste activated sludge by thermal pretreatment. Water Science and Technology 1992, 26, 857-866.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?