stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3. Brown, F. R. 1992. Robotics and image analysis applied to micropropagation. Transplant Production Systems 282-296. Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- 4. Chaisattapagon, C. and N. Zhang. 1992. Identifying effective criteria for weed detection using machine visvion. ASAE Paper 92-3576. St. Joseph, Mich.: ASAE
- 6. Cheng, S. F. and T. T. Lin. 1997.Growth measurement and modeling of cabbage seedlings (I) implementation of the automatic measurement system. Journal of Agricultural Machinery 6(4):69-82. (in Chinese)
- 10. Deriche, R. and O. Faugeras. 1990. 2D Curve Matching Using High Curvature Points: Application to Stereo Vision. Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, Vol. 1. pp. 240-242.
- 12. Franz, E., M. R. Gebhardt, and K. B. Unklesbay. 1991a. Shape description of completely visible and partially occluded leaves for identifying plants in digital images. Transactions of the ASAE 24(2):672–681.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?