stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Masoumeh Gholami, Behzad Akbari, “Congestion Control in Software Defined Data Center Network Through Flow Rerouting” ICEE 23th Iraian Conference on Electrical Engineering, 2016
-  CURTIS A R，KIM W.Mahout：“low-overhead datacenter traffic management using end-host-based elephant detection” IEEE INFOCOM，2(3)：1629-1637., 2011
-  I. F. Akyildiz, A. Lee, P. Wang, M. Luo and W. Chou, "A roadmap for traffic engineering in SDN-OpenFlow networks," Computer Networks, vol. 71, pp. 1-30, 2014.
-  Kim, H. and Feamster, N. “Improving Network Management with Software Defined Networking” IEEE Communication. Magazine, 2013 Vol. 51, No. 2, pp. 114–119.
-  Renuga Kanagavelu, Khin Mi Mi Aung “SDN controlled Local re-routing to reduce congestion in cloud Data Centers” International Conference on Cloud Computing Research and Innovation, 2015
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?