stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- ASAHINA, H., YAMAZAKI, K., KINOSHITA, I., SUKOH, N., HARADA, M., YOKOUCHI, H., ISHIDA, T., OGURA, S., KOJIMA, T., OKAMOTO, Y., FUJITA, Y., DOSAKA-AKITA, H., ISOBE, H. & NISHIMURA, M. 2006. A phase II trial of gefitinib as first-line therapy for advanced non-small cell lung cancer with epidermal growth factor receptor mutations. Br J Cancer, 95, 998-1004.
- BALAK, M. N., GONG, Y., RIELY, G. J., SOMWAR, R., LI, A. R., ZAKOWSKI, M. F., CHIANG, A., YANG, G., OUERFELLI, O., KRIS, M. G., LADANYI, M., MILLER, V. A. & PAO, W. 2006. Novel D761Y and common secondary T790M mutations in epidermal growth factor receptor-mutant lung adenocarcinomas with acquired resistance to kinase inhibitors. Clin Cancer Res, 12, 6494-501.
- BASELGA, J., NORTON, L., ALBANELL, J., KIM, Y. M. & MENDELSOHN, J. 1998. Recombinant humanized anti-HER2 antibody (Herceptin) enhances the antitumor activity of paclitaxel and doxorubicin against HER2/neu overexpressing human breast cancer xenografts. Cancer Res, 58, 2825-31.
- BASELGA, J. & SWAIN, S. M. 2009. Novel anticancer targets: revisiting ERBB2 and discovering ERBB3. Nat Rev Cancer, 9, 463-75.
- BASELGA, J., TRIPATHY, D., MENDELSOHN, J., BAUGHMAN, S., BENZ, C. C., DANTIS, L., SKLARIN, N. T., SEIDMAN, A. D., HUDIS, C. A., MOORE, J., ROSEN, P. P., TWADDELL, T., HENDERSON, I. C. & NORTON, L. 1996. Phase II study of weekly intravenous recombinant humanized anti-p185HER2 monoclonal antibody in patients with HER2/neu-overexpressing metastatic breast cancer. J Clin Oncol, 14, 737-44.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?