stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  J. M. Alexandre Santosa, António Costaa, M. João Nicolau, "Internet of Things and Smart Objects for M-health Monitoring and Control," Procedia Technology, vol. 16, pp. 1351-1360, 2014.
-  H. N. Ananthaswamy and W. E. Pierceall, "Molecular Mechanisms of Ultraviolet-Radiation Carcinogenesis," Photochemistry and Photobiology, vol. 52, pp. 1119-1136, Dec 1990.
-  M. F. a. P. D. Berger, Improving the User Experience through Practical Data Analytics 2015.
-  D. E. Brash, J. A. Rudolph, J. A. Simon, A. Lin, G. J. McKenna, H. P. Baden, A. J. Halperin, and J. Ponten, "A role for sunlight in skin cancer: UV-induced p53 mutations in squamous cell carcinoma," Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, vol. 88, pp. 10124-8, Nov 15 1991.
-  C. F. Chen and P. C. Chen, "Applying the TAM to travelers' usage intentions of GPS devices," Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 38, pp. 6217-6221, May 2011.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?