stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李冠緯 , Masters Advisor：蔡孟勳
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2015.00587
-  W. B. Scoville and B. Milner, "Loss of recent memory after bilateral hippocampal lesions," J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry, vol. 20, pp. 11-21, Feb 1957.
-  S. Corkin, D. G. Amaral, R. G. Gonzalez, K. A. Johnson, and B. T. Hyman, "H.M.'s Medial Temporal Lobe Lesion: Findings from Magnetic Resonance Imaging," The Journal of Neuroscience, vol. 17, pp. 3964-3979, 1997.
-  P. F. White, J. Tang, D. Song, J. E. Coleman, R. H. Wender, B. Ogunnaike, A. Sloninsky, R. Kapu, M. Shah, and T. Webb, "Transdermal Scopolamine: An Alternative to Ondansetron and Droperidol for the Prevention of Postoperative and Postdischarge Emetic Symptoms," Anesthesia and Analgesia, vol. 104, pp. 92-96, Jan 2007.
-  D. M. Jones, M. E. Jones, M. J. Lewis, and T. L. Spriggs, "Drugs and Human Memory: Effects of Low Doses of Nitrazepam and Hyoscine on Retention," British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, vol. 7, pp. 479-83, May 1979.
-  X. Cui and G. A. Churchill, "Statistical tests for differential expression in cDNA microarray experiments," Genome Biol, vol. 4, p. 210, 2003.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?