stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李易輯 , Masters Advisor：曾夢蛟
- Bechtold, N., J. Ellis, and G. Pelletier. 1993. In planta Agrobacterium mediated gene transfer by infiltration of adult Arabidopsis thaliana plants. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Life Sci. 316:1194-1199.
- Chang, S. S., S. K. Park, B. C. Kim, B. J. Kang, D. U. Kim, and H.G. Nam. 1994. Stable genetic transformation of Arabidopsis thaliana by Agrobacterium inoculation in planta. Plant J. 5:551-558.
- Clough, S. J. and Bent, A. F. 1998. Floral dip: a simplified method for Agrobacterium-mediated transformation of Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant J. 16(6): 735-743.
- Dale, E. C. and D. W. Ow. 1991. Gene transfer with subsequent removal of the selection gene from the host genome. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 88: 10558-10562.
- Dale, E. C. and D. W. Ow. 1991. Gene transfer with subsequent removal of the selection gene from the host genome. PNAS 88(23):10558-10562.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?