stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
許智雄 , Masters Advisor：孫幸宜
- A.W. Bosman, H.M. Janssen, and E.W. Meijer, About dendrimers: structure, physical properties, and applications, Chem. Rev., 1999, 99, 1665-1688.
- S.M. Grayson and J.M.J. Frechet, Convergent dendrons and dendrimers: from synthesis to applications, Chem. Rev., 2001, 101, 3819-3867.
- N. Boiko, X. Zhu, A. Bobrovsky, and V. Shibaev, First photosensitive liquid crystalline dendrimer: synthesis, phase behavior, and photochemical properties, Chem. Mater., 2001, 13, 1447-1452.
- G. Dantlgraber, U. Baumeister, S. Diele, H. Kresse, B. Luhmann, H. Lang, and C. Tschierske, Evidence for a new ferroelectric switching liquid crystalline phase formed by a carbosilane based dendrimer with banana-shaped mesogenic units, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2002, 124, 14852-14853.
- J.W. Kriesel and T.D. Tilley, Carbosilane dendrimers as nanoscopic building blocks for hybrid organic-inorganic materials and catalyst supports, Adv. Mater., 2001, 13, 1645-1648.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?