stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. ACI 211, “ Standard Practice for Selecting Proportion for Normal, Heavy-Weight, and Mass Concrete, ” ACI211.1 Report, ACI Manual of Concrete Practice, Part 1, 1997.
- 2. 陳俊宏, “自充填混凝土梁之剪力行為,” 碩士論文,國立中興大學土木工程研究所,民國九十七年七月.
- 3. 謝宗憲, “自充填混凝土預力梁之剪力行為,” 碩士論文,國立中興大學土木工程研究所,民國九十六年七月.
- 4. 林為杰, “高工作度混凝土預力梁之剪力行為,” 碩士論文,國立中興大學土木工程研究所,民國九十六年七月.
- 5. Lin, C. H., and Lee, W. C. , “Shear Behavior of High-Workability Concrete Beams ”,ACI Structural Journal, V. 100, No. 5, September -October 2003, pp. 599-608.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?