stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
葉雅雯 , Masters Advisor：林季千
- 2. Centers for Disease Control, R.O.C. (Taiwan). Taiwan Tuberculosis Control Report 2013. http://www.cdc.gov.tw/professional/index.aspx
- 3. Liao TL, Lin CH, Shen GH, Chang CL, Lin CF, Chen DY. Risk and Mortality of Mycobacterial Diseases in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients, Taiwan, 2001–2011. Emerg Infect Dis 2015; 21:1387-1395.
- 4. Winthrop KL, Iseman M. Bedfellows: mycobacteria and rheumatoid arthritis in the era of biologic therapy. Nat Rev Rheumatol 2013; 9:524-531.
- 5. Kourbeti IS, Ziakas PD, Mylonakis E. Biologic therapies in rheumatoid arthritis and the risk of opportunistic infections: a meta-analysis. Clin Infect Dis 2014; 58:1649-1657.
- 6. Arkema EV, Jonsson J, Baecklund E, Bruchfeld J, Feltelius N, Askling J. Are patients with rheumatoid arthritis still at an increased risk of tuberculosis and what is the role of biological treatments? Ann Rheum Dis 2015; 74:1212-1217.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?