stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
畢雅蘋 , Ph.D Advisor：鄭皆達 Co-advisor ：林俐伶
- 1. Abdulla, F., Al-Assa’d, T., 2006. Modeling of groundwater flow for Mujib aquifer, Jordan. J. Earth Syst. Sci. 115 (3), 289–297.
- 2. Al-Abed, N., Abdullah, F., Abu Khyarah, A., 2005. GIS-hydrological models for managing water resources in the Zarqa River basin. Environ. Geol. 47, 405–411.
- 3. Arnell, N.W. and Gosling, S.N., 2013. The impacts of climate change on river flow regimes at the global scale. Journal of Hydrology. 486: 351-364.
- 4. Baloch Mansoor Ahmed, Tanik Aysegül, 2008. Development of an Integrated Watershed Management strategy for Resource Conservation in Balochistan Province of Pakistan. Desalination 226 (2008) 38–46.
- 5. Bates, B.C., Kundzewicz, Z.W., Wu, S., Palutikof, J.P. (Eds.), 2008. Climate Change and Water, Technical Paper of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. IPCC Secretariat, Geneva. 210 pp.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?