stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
廖仁盟 , Ph.D Advisor：王強生
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2009.00599
- Abrahams, S., E. Lee, A.R. Walker, G.J. Tanner, P.J. Larkin, and A.R. Ashton. 2003. The Arabidopsis TDS4 gene encodes leucoanthocyanidin dioxygenase (LDOX) and is essential for proanthocyanidin synthesis and vacuole development. Plant J. 35: 624-636.
- Aharoni, A., C.H.R. de Vos, M. Wein, Z. Sun, R. Greco, A. Kroon, J.N.M. Mol, and A.P. O'Connell. 2001. The strawberry FaMYB1 transcription factor suppresses anthocyanin and flavonol accumulation in transgenic tobacco. Plant J. 28:319-332.
- Aida, R., S. Kishimoto, Y. Tanaka, and M. Shibata. 2000. Modification of flower color in torenia (Torenia fournieri Lind.) by genetic transformation. Plant Sci. 153: 33-42.
- Akashi, T., T. Aoki, and S. Ayabe. 1999. Cloning and functional expression of a cytochrome P450 cDNA encoding 2-hydroxy- isoflavanone synthase involved in biosynthesis of the isoflavonoid skeleton in licorice. Plant Physiol. 121: 821-828.
- Alfenito, M.R., E. Souer, C.D. Goodman, R. Buell, J.N.M. Mol, R. Koes, and V. Walbot. 1998. Functional complementation of anthocyanin sequestration in the vacuole by widely divergent glutathione S-transferases. Plant Cell 10: 1135-1149.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?