stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 【2】E. Pagounis, M. Talvite and V. K. Lindroos, “Influence of the metal/ceramic interface on the microstructure and mechanical properties of HIPed iron-based composites”, Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 56, No. 11, pp. 1329-1337, 1996.
- 【5】K. Gurumoorthy, “Microstructural aspects of plasma transferred arc surfaced Ni-based hardfacing alloy”, Materials Science and Engineering A, Vol. 456, No. 1-2, pp. 11-19, 2007.
- 【8】M. Zucchetti, “Low-activation properties of novel Cr-based materials for fusion reactors”, Journal of Nuclear Materials, Vol. 233, No. 2, pp. 1486-1490, 1996.
- 【10】R. Dasgupta, R. Thakur, M. S. Yadav and A. K. Jha, “High stress abrasive wear behaviour of a hardfacing alloy: effects of some experimental factors”, Wear, Vol. 236, pp. 368-374, 1999.
- 【11】C. K. Kim, S. Lee, J. Y. Jung and S. Ahm, “Effects of complex carbide fraction on high-temperature wear properties of hardfacing alloys reinforced with complex carbides”, Materials Science and Engineering A, Vol. 349, No. 1-2, pp. 1-11, 2003.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?