stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃鵬程 , Masters Advisor：陳錦樹
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2011.00684
- 黃文瑛。1993。中式香腸之衛生品質。國立屏東技術學院學報。2:49- 56。
- Alberto, M., Stchigel, J. F., Samir, C., Abdullah, K. and Guarro, J. 2004. New and interesting species of Monascus from soil, with a key to the known species. Studies In Mycology 50, 299-306.
- Aniya, Y., Yokomakura, T., Yonamine, M., Shimada, K., Nagamine, T., Shimabukuro, M., and Gibo, H. 1999. Screening of antioxidant action of various molds and protection of Monascus anka against experimentally induced liver injuries of rats. Gen Pharmacol. 32:225-231.
- Arnao, M. B., Cano, A., Hernandez-Ruiz, J., Garcia-Canovas, F. and Acosta, M. 1996. Inhibition by L-ascorbic acid and other antioxidants of the 2.2'-azino-bis(3- ethylbenzthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid) oxidation catalyzed by peroxidase: a new approach for determining total antioxidant status of foods. Analytical Biochemistry. 236: 255-261.
- Banks, H., Nickelson, R. and Finne, G. 1980. Shelf-life studies on carbon dioxide packaged finfish from the Gulf of Mexico. J. Food Sci. 45:157-162.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?