stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
藍倢妤 , Masters Advisor：顏國欽
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2015.00687
- Abe, R.; Yamagishi, S., AGE-RAGE system and carcinogenesis. Current Pharmaceutical Design 2008, 14, 940-945.
- Aguirre, A. J.; Bardeesy, N.; Sinha, M.; Lopez, L.; Tuveson, D. A.; Horner, J.; Redston, M. S.; DePinho, R. A., Activated Kras and Ink4a/Arf deficiency cooperate to produce metastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. Genes Dev 2003, 17, 3112-3126.
- Andersson, R.; Aho, U.; Nilsson, B. I.; Peters, G. J.; Pastor-Anglada, M.; Rasch, W.; Sandvold, M. L., Gemcitabine chemoresistance in pancreatic cancer: molecular mechanisms and potential solutions. Scand J Gastroenterol 2009, 44, 782-786.
- Arlt, A.; Muerkoster, S. S.; Schafer, H., Targeting apoptosis pathways in pancreatic cancer. Cancer Lett 2013, 332, 346-358.
- Arumugam, T.; Ramachandran, V.; Logsdon, C. D., Effect of cromolyn on S100P interactions with RAGE and pancreatic cancer growth and invasion in mouse models. J Natl Cancer Inst 2006, 98, 1806-1818.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?