stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
白佶弘 , Masters Advisor：簡澄陞
英文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2009.00649
-  T. L. Beck, Real-space mesh techniques in density-functional theory,Rev. Mod. Phys. 72 (2000) 1041-1080.
-  A. Brandt, Multiscale Scientific Computation: Review 2000, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel, 2000.
-  S. Costiner, S. Ta'asan, Adaptive multigrid techniques for large-scale eigenvalue problems: Solutions of the Schrödinger problem in two and three dimensions, Phys. Rev. E 51 (1995) 3704-3717.
-  S. Costiner, S. Ta'asan, Simultaneous multigrid techniques for nonlinear eigenvalue problems: Solutions of the nonlinear Schrödinger-Poisson eigenvalue problem in two and three dimensions, Phys. Rev. E 52 (1995) 1181-1192.
-  N. R. Wijesekera, G. Feng, T. L. Beck, Efficient multiscale algorithms for solution of self-consistent eigenvalue problems in real space, Phys. Rev. B 75 (2007)115101.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?