stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Rik Pieters and Luk Warlop (1999) “Visual attention during brand choice: The impact of time pressure and task motivation”. Intern. J. of Research in Marketing 16 1999 1–16.
- Andrew S.C. Ehrenberga, et al. (2004). "Understanding brand performance measures: using Dirichlet benchmarks”. Journal of Business Research 57 (2004) 1307– 1325.
- Anca E. Cretu and Roderick J. Brodie (2005). “The influence of brand image and company reputation where manufacturers market to small firms: A customer value perspective”. Industrial Marketing Management 36 (2007) 230 – 240.
- Pierre Valette-Florence , Haythem Guizani, Dwight Merunka(2009).“The impact of brand personality and sales promotions on brand equity”. Journal of Business Research xxx (2009) xxx–xxx.
- Devon DelVecchio, David H. Henard, Traci H. Freling (2006)“The effect of sales promotion on post-promotion brand preference: A meta-analysis”. Journal of Retailing 82 (3, 2006) 203–213.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?