stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Bian Y, Song C, Cheng K, Dong M, Wang F, Huang J, Sun D, Wang L, Ye M, Zou H. An enzyme assisted RP-RPLC approach for in-depth analysis of human liver phosphoproteome. J Proteomics. 2014, 96 : 253-262.
- Biela I, Tidten-Luksch N, Immekus F, Glinca S, Nguyen TX, Gerber HD, Heine A, Klebe G, Reuter K. Investigation of specificity determinants in bacterial tRNA-guanine transglycosylase reveals queuine, the substrate of its eucaryotic counterpart, as inhibitor. PLoS One. 2013, 8 : e64240.
- Bialek K, Cohen JD. Isolation and Partial Characterization of the Major Amide-Linked Conjugate of Indole-3-Acetic Acid from Phaseolus vulgaris L. Plant Physiol. 1986, 80 : 99-104.
- Butenko MA, Patterson SE, Grini PE, Stenvik GE, Amundsen SS, Mandal A, Aalen RB. Inflorescence deficient in abscission controls floral organ abscission in Arabidopsis and identifies a novel family of putative ligands in plants. Plant Cell. 2003, 15 : 2296-2307.
- Bladergroen MR, van der Burgt YE. Solid-phase extraction strategies to surmount body fluid sample complexity in high-throughput mass spectrometry-based proteomics. J Anal Methods Chem. 2015, doi : 10.1155.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?