stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
盧金柱 , Masters Advisor：楊聲勇
- 1. 劉仁傑(1993),〈大陸製鞋企業的型態與管理模式〉,《台灣經濟研究月刊》16卷第二期。
- 8. 周書琦(2007),〈全球商品鏈治理與動態能力: 以寶成集團價值鏈為例。中興大學碩士論文。
- Globalisation, value chains and development. IDS Bulletin ,32, 1-8
- 2. Henderson J, Dicken P, Hess M, Coe N and Yeung H W-C (2002). Global production networks and the analysis of economic development. Review of International Political Economy, 9, 436-64
- 3. Eisenhardt, K. M. and Martin, J. A.(2000) “Dynamic Capabilities: What Are They ?”, Strategic Management Journal, Vol.21, Issue10-11,2000, pp. 110-112.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?