stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  L. Castro, E. Lefebvre, and L. A. Lefebvre, "Adding Intelligence to Mobile Asset Management in Hospitals - The True Value Of RFID," Journal of Medical Systems, vol. 37, pp. 1-17, 2013.
-  K. Chenj and H.-S. Su, "Research and Implementation of the Ultrasonic Positioning System in Real Environment Digital Games," in Computer Science and Society (ISCCS), 2011 International Symposium on, 2011, pp. 36-39.
-  C.-H. Chu, W. Yao, and Z. Li, "The Adoption and Implementation Of RFID Technologies In Healthcare A Literature Review," Journal of Medical Systems, vol. 36, pp. 3507-3525, 2012.
-  W. H. DeLone and E. R. McLean, "Information Systems Success: The Quest for the Dependent Variable," Information Systems Research, vol. 3, pp. 60-95, 1992.
-  S.-M. Hellstén and M. Markova, "The DeLone and McLean Model of Information Systems Success – Original and Updated Models," Journal of Management Information Systems, vol. 19, pp. 9-30, 2003.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?