stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. Y.H. Feng and J.W. Zhang, “Study on Active Control Strategy of Horizontal Vibrations of High-speed Elevator”, Journal of System Simulation, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 843-845, 2007.
- 9. K. Utsunomiya, K. Okamoto, T. Yumura, and Y. Sakuma, “Vibration Control of High-Speed Elevators Taking Account of Electricity Consumption Reduction”, Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. C, Vol.72, No.719, pp. 2048-2055, 2006
- 11. N. Teshima, K. Kamimura, M. Nagai, S. Kou, and T. Kamada, “Vibration Control of Ultra High Speed Elevator by Active Mass Damper: 1st Report, Study by Optimal Control Theory”, Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. C, Vol.65, No.637, pp.3479-3485, Sep. 1999.
- 12. T. Nobuhiko, K. Kosei, H. Masaaki, N. Masao ,and K. Takayoshi, “Vibration Control of Ultra High Speed Elevator by Active Mass Damper: 2nd Report, Experiments Using a Full-Scale Test Facility”, Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. C, Vol.65, No.637, pp.2181-2186, Jul. 2000.
- 13. Chung, L.L., Lin, C.C., and Chu, S.Y., “Optimal direct output feedback of structural control”, Journal of Engineering Mechanics, ASCE, Vol. 119, No. 11, pp. 2157-2173, 1993.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?