stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 林經偉、黃山內、陳文雄、劉瑞美、陳世雄。2005。水稻連作與綠肥輪作制度下甲烷氣體之釋放及減量研究。臺南區農業改良場研究彙報46: 1-9。
- Adachi, K. 2001. Methanogenic archaea and methanotrophic bacteria in a subtropical paddy field and their interaction: controlling methane emissions from paddy fields. Microbes Environ. 16: 197-205.
- Anbumozhi, V., E. Yamaji and T. Tabuchi. 1998. Rice crop growth and yield as influenced by changes in ponding water depth, water regime and fertigation level. Agric. Water Manage. 37: 241-253.
- Banger, K., H. Q.Tian and C.Q. Lu. 2012. Do nitrogen fertilizers stimulate or inhibit methane emissions from rice ﬁelds? Global Change Biol. 18: 3259-3267.
- Boonjung, H. and S. Fukai .1996. Effects of soil water deficit at different growth stages on rice growth and yield under upland conditions. 2. Phenology, biomass production and yield. Field Crops Res. 48: 47-55.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?