stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  N. S. Kim et al., “Leakage current: Moore’s law meets static power,” IEEE Computer, vol. 36, no. 12, pp. 68-75, Dec. 2003.
-  Q. Wang and S. B. K. Vrudhula, “Static power optimization of deep submicron CMOS circuits for Vt DUAL technology,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Computer Aided Design, pp. 490-496, Nov. 1998.
-  V. Sundararajan and K. Parhi, “Low power synthesis of dual threshold voltage CMOS VLSI circuits,” in Proc. Int. Symp. Low Power Electron.Design, pp. 139-144, May 1999.
-  M. Anis, S. Areibi, M. Mahmoud, and M. I. Elmasry, “Dynamic and leakage power reduction in MTCMOS circuits using an automated efficient gate clustering technique,” in Proc. Design Automation Conf., pp. 480-485, Jun. 2002.
-  A. Abdollahi, F. Fallah, and M. Pedram, “Leakage current reduction in CMOS VLSI circuits by input vector control,” IEEE Trans. Very Large Scale Integr. (VLSI) Syst., vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 140-154, Feb. 2004.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?