stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. Yeh CJ, Chang HY, Pan WH:Time Trend of Obesity, the Metabolic Syndrome and Related Dietary Pattern in Taiwan: From NAHSIT 1993-1996 to NAHSIT 2005-2008. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2011, 20(2):292-300.
- 3. Pan WH, Wu HJ, Yeh CJ, Chuang SY, Chang HY, Yeh NH, HsiehYT:Diet and Health Trends in Taiwan: Comparison of Two Nutrition and Health Surveys from 1993-1996 and 2005-2008. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition2011, 20(2):238-250.
- 5. Wu SJ, Pan WH,Yeh NH, Chang HY: Trends in Nutrient and Dietary Intake among Adults and the Elderly: From NAHSIT 1993-1996 to 2005-2008. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2011, 20(2):251-265.
- 8. 台灣區乳品工業同業公會。2009。牛乳的營養成份。(http://www.dairy.org.tw/faq/?parent_id=30)
- 10. Shimomura Y, Yamamoto Y, Bajotto G, Sato J, Murakami T, Shimomura N, Kobayashi H, Mawatari K: Nutraceutical effects of branched-chain amino acids on skeletal muscle. Journal of Nutrition 2006, 136 (2):529-532.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?