stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
胡夢霞 , Masters Advisor：葉錫東
- Aguilar, E., Almendral, D., Allende, L., Pacheco, R., Chung, B.N., Canto, T., and Tenllado, F. 2014. The P25 protein of Potato virus X is the main pathogenicity determinant responsible for systemic necrosis in PVX-associated synergisms. Journal of Virology.
- Baulcombe, D. 2005. RNA silencing. Trends in Biochemical Sciences 30:290-293.
- Baumberger, N., Tsai, C.-H., Lie, M., Havecker, E., and Baulcombe, David C. 2007. The Polerovirus silencing suppressor P0 targets ARGONAUTE proteins for degradation. Current Biology 17:1609-1614.
- Bhushan, L., Abraham, A., Choudhury, N., Rana, V., Mukherjee, S., and Savithri, H. 2015. Demonstration of helicase activity in the nonstructural protein, NSs, of the negative-sense RNA virus, Groundnut bud necrosis virus. Archives of Virology 160:959-967.
- Bologna, N.G., and Voinnet, O. 2014. The diversity, biogenesis, and activities of endogenous silencing small RNAs in Arabidopsis. Annual Review of Plant Biology 65:473-503.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?