stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Liang Zhang and Wa James Tam, “Stereoscopic image generation based on depth images for 3D TV”, IEEE Trans. Broadcast., vol. 51, no. 2, pp.191–199, Jun. 2005.
-  Dong Tian, Po-Lin Lai, Patrick Lopez, and Cristina Gomila, “View synthesis techniques for 3D video”, in Proc. SPIE 7443, 2009.
-  Yuji Mori, Norishige Fukushima, Tomohiro Yendo, Toshiaki Fujii, and Masayuki Tanimoto, “View generation with 3D warping using depth information for FTV”, Signal Process.: Image Commun., vol. 24, no. 1–2, pp. 65–72, Jan. 2009.
-  Marcelo Bertalmio and Guillermo Sapiro, “ Image inpainting”, SIGGRAPH 2000, pages 417 – 424.
-  Andre Redert, Marc Op de Beeck, Christoph Fehn, Wijnand IJsselsteijn, Marc Pollefeys, Luc Van Gool, Eyal Ofek, Ian Sexton, Philip Surman, “ATTEST: advanced three-dimensional television system techniques”, Proc. of 3DPVT’02, pp. 313-319, Jun. 2002.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?