stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 陳冠宇。丹參酮 IIA 對幽門螺旋桿菌感染胃腺癌細胞及巨噬細胞發炎之抑制。國立中興大學食品暨應用生物科技研究所碩士學位論文。2013。
- Adams, J. M., & Cory, S. The Bcl-2 protein family: arbiters of cell survival. Science. 1998a; 281, 1322-1326.
- Ahmed, A., Smoot, D., Littleton, G., Tackey, R., Walters, C. S., Kashanchi, F., Allen, C. R., & Ashktorab, H. Helicobacter pylori inhibits gastric cell cycle progression. Microbes Infect. 2000; 2, 1159-1169.
- Ali, M., Khan, A. A., Tiwari, S. K., Ahmed, N., Rao, L. V., & Habibullah, C. M. Association between cag-pathogenicity island in Helicobacter pylori isolates from peptic ulcer, gastric carcinoma, and non-ulcer dyspepsia subjects with histological changes. World J Gastroenterol. 2005; 11, 6815-6822.
- Allison, C. C., Kufer, T. A., Kremmer, E., Kaparakis, M., & Ferrero, R. L. Helicobacter pylori induces MAPK phosphorylation and AP-1 activation via a NOD1-dependent mechanism. J Immunol. 2009; 183, 8099-8109.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?